- Time-lapse graphs for the measurements of each installed sensor, allowing users to easily recognize tendencies and patterns.
- Automatic email or SMS alarms whenever a measurement surpasses the levels set for a correct functionality in the machines.
- Predictions for both general machine status and specific sensor measurements.
- General summaries of your facility status.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface, shows clear and brief results.
- Working parameters open to user modification (alarm warning levels or amount of measurements per day, for example).
- Interface operation is 100% cloud-based, you don’t need to install any software in your computers, and the platform is kept continuously updated.
- Corporate subscription, you can add several users without extra costs.
- Adaptive pricing, depending on the amount of sensors linked to the platform
IoT sensor for acidity (TAN) in lubricant oils, it takes small samples from the oil reservoir of a machine. Then, it extracts a quick, in-situ measurement without the need of any human interaction. Using a wireless connection, it immediately communicates with our own Gateway device and sends all the results through Internet directly to the Amadeus Dashboard, where they are later analyzed and stored.
- Automatic measurements, the sensor doesn’t need any maintenance or human interaction during operation.
- No external electrical power connections required, the system is battery-powered.
- Programmed to work directly with our web platform.
- Little technical knowledge required for installation.
- Completely wireless, no extra infrastructure needed, besides the Gateway device that we also provide.
- Number of periodic measurements can be set by the user from 2 per day to 1 per week.
- Sensor-gateway network is auto-generated and auto-healing.
- Almost non-intrusive design.
Diameter: 1.81 in (46 mm)
Length: 2.98 in (75.8 mm) before thread, 3.96 in (100.65 mm) full length.
3.7 V, 1 Ah Li-Ion battery. Batteries are rechargeable and interchangeable.
Two options available: PoE (Power over Ethernet) and 110 V AC plug.
Estimated average battery lifetime
2 to 3 years (final lifetime depends on the amount of measurements per day).
½” NPT thread
Mesh wireless network, closed communication protocol operating over the 2.4 GHz band.
Internet access through WiFI 802.11 b/g/n or wired Ethernet.